We follow a disciplined approach, based on professional best practices and 25 years of industry expertise, to design learning experiences that will efficiently teach the skills and knowledge that your learners need.
Starting with a Needs Analysis, we identify the goals for your project, the learning needs of your audience, and the appropriate training solution.
We work with you to design an Instructional Design Plan that includes:
- Learning Objectives: We define specific behavioral objectives and measurable outcomes for the audience; what you want learners to be able to do after completion of training.
- Learning Strategy: We select the best mix of methods, media, and learning activities to cost-effectively achieve your objectives.
- Content Outline: We organize the material into a logical sequence of lessons to enable learners to build their knowledge and skills step-by-step.
- Assessment Strategy: We design tests and assessments that allow learners to demonstrate their mastery of training contents and that can help demonstrate the business impact of the training.
Our training solutions utilize subject matter experts and relevant team members, including writers, designers, and developers. When necessary, we oversee training implementation, Learning Management System (LMS) support, and integration.
We create simple, but not simplistic content. Our writing is grounded in data, anticipates questions, and tells the full story.
Good teaching requires good writing. Our process involves:
- Organizing materials to meet your user’s needs,
- Distilling your content into essential points,
- Removing technical jargon, legalisms, and unnecessary words, and
- Simplifying sentences and paragraphs.
- Storyboards for online courses
- Speaker notes for ILT and VILT
- Job-aids and support tools
- Video scripting
- Workbooks and study guides
- Assessment questions
- Web copy/content
- Communication pieces
- Marketing materials
- Press releases
Our writing is coordinated with the development of visuals and custom illustrations which help users see relationships and grasp difficult concepts.
Strong visuals are essential tools for learning. We develop visuals that make your topics come to life.
We combine art direction and training strategy to develop custom graphics for your learning solutions. We draw from a wide range of techniques and design styles to develop visual aids that provide clarity and impact, including:
- Charts: to visualize data and relationships in memorable formats.
- Diagrams: to illustrate multifaceted concepts and processes.
- Icons: to help learners orient themselves within a course or body of information.
- Infographics: to visualize a narrative and keep learners engaged.
- Timelines: to communicate progression and key milestones.
- Photography: to showcase real examples and engage learners emotionally.
Our in-house architectural expertise also gives us the ability to develop technical drawings and architectural illustrations, including plans, sections, elevations, schematics, and 3-dimensional renderings. We often create virtual environments to teach concepts in their appropriate setting.
Sometimes the best way to teach something is to show how it should be done. We work with our clients to incorporate video and custom photography to demonstrate skills and concepts.
Successful project realization requires masterful implementation. From print to virtual formats, we develop professional training solutions that work.
When developing a training solution, we create realistic production schedules and budgets that meet your organization’s expectations. We also incorporate your messaging and graphic standards to maintain brand consistency throughout all produced solutions.
- E-learning and m-learning courses
- Microlearning experiences
- Instructor presentations and slide decks
- Mobile applications
- Online assessments
- Explainer videos
- Performance support tools and job-aids
- Marketing materials: digital ads, social media/email campaigns, and print collateral
- Workbooks and study guides
- Interactive PDFs and worksheets
We help you select and set up cost-effective learning management systems to deliver courses and learning materials and learn from their engagement.